- occupants 4
2 Double beds
- 2 Bedrooms 2
2 Bathrooms with shower
- 100 m² 100 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
› Venice › La Loggia Grand Canal
Availability and prices
‘ALL THE WORLD’S A STAGE’ from apartment La Loggia Grand Canal – a prestigious Grand Canal address with a private terrace on the water – stylish, convenient and offering sublime Grand Canal views.
Awesomely positioned in a candy-pink Gothic ‘palazzetto’ hidden from the hubbub of San Leonardo and moments from the boat-plied Cannaregio Canal, apartment La Loggia Grand Canal offers air-conditioning and Wi-Fi along with 2 quietly stylish bedrooms sleeping 4 guests.
A masterclass in minimalism close to Venice’s Santa Lucia Station and the atmospheric Jewish Ghetto where towering buildings, a rich history and tradition go hand-in-hand, this magically positioned property is a picture of understated elegance, peacefully tucked away on its landside yet directly on the Grand Canal.
Sharing this length of the water with the 16th-century Palazzo Vendramin Calergi – final home of composer Richard Wagner and now the Casino of Venice – its chic accommodation covers 2 floors of the property and comprises:
• A private entrance on the Campiello del Remer (Little Square of the Rower) with etched glass panels opening directly into –
• La Loggia Grand Canal’s streamlined kitchen/dining room with artic-white integrated units, a very cool Retratos Iluminados 06 ceiling lamp by Instituto Campana set above a Knoll Saarinen Table with Tulip chairs seating 6, plus a resident penguin to greet you at the door!
• A spacious sitting room to the front ¬– bright, supremely tasteful and guarded by a docile polar bear! ¬and home to glossy white marble flooring reflecting the abundant light, rough-hewn wooden timbers adding warmth overhead, contemporary grey and teal-blue velvet furnishings beside a wall print of the George Peabody Library of the Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore and – and most jaw-droppingly fabulous of all – a wonderful glass-backed and partially-covered south-facing furnished terrace overlooking the glittering waters of the Grand Canal and enjoying an endlessly-fascinating and ever-changing vista extending from Ferrovia, the Scalzi and the Church of San Geremia to the right, across to the Fondaco Dei Turchi (Venice’s Natural History Museum) and the route to the Rialto to the left.
• A cool and calm double bedroom to the rear in muted mushroom colours with a modern 4-poster double bed, inbuilt wardrobe and an en suite bathroom to the side with a rain shower at its centre against a floor-to-ceiling sepia mural of the loggia at the Doge’s Palace.
A contemporary white-painted steel cantilevered staircase rises from the kitchen/dining room to the floor above where we find, on one side of the landing –
• A spacious and romantic master double bedroom/suite dressed in similar colours to bedroom no. 1 and with a double bed, inbuilt wardrobe, wooden flooring and an exquisite pair of dual-aspect, floor-to-ceiling Gothic windows opening onto a wraparound balcony looking over the campiello and the Grand Canal beneath – and, separated by a pair of sliding doors and a clear glass wall panel set above the bedhead* – a 3rd sleeping/dressing area with daybed/single sofa bed and a further Gothic window onto the water below.
And completing the accommodation on the opposite side of the landing –
• A separate modern bathroom with rain shower.
* Please note this feature if absolute privacy is important to your stay.
Your own private ‘theatre box’ directly on the ‘Canale Grande’ where the spectacle of Venice springs to life before your eyes!
Within walking distance of Santa Lucia Railway Station (Ferrovia) and Piazzale Roma if travelling light, and close to 2 vaporetto (water bus) stops – San Marcuola for hassle-free travel about town and Guglie on the Cannaregio Canal for travel to the beaches of the Lido, visits to the glass-blowing island of Murano and connections at Fondamente Novo for travel to the rainbow-coloured island of Burano and the ancient island of Torcello.
An easy stroll to the historic Jewish Ghetto (the oldest in the world) and to the Jewish Museum of Venice, to the bustling shops and food stalls along Rio Terà San Leonardo, to the fish stall near the Guglie Bridge and to the fresco-ceilinged Despar supermarket within the old Teatro Italia (visually remarkable both inside and out).
Also close to the well-regarded restaurant, La Colombina (near the Despar supermarket) and within easy reach of the popular Dalla Marisa and Trattoria Pontini on the Cannaregio Canal, and the Fondamenta Dei Ormesini and Fondamenta Misericordia waterfronts (reached via the Rio Terà Farsetti) for a great selection of laid-back local bars, cafes and restaurants including Sullaluna bookshop and bistrot, Al Timon, Dodo Caffè, Birreria Zanon, Da Rioba, Paradiso Perduto, Vino Vero and Torrefazione Cannaregio coffee shop… to name just a few!
2 Double beds
2 Bathrooms with shower
Distribution of bedrooms
1 Double bed
1 Double bed
Mandatory or included services
Air conditioning: Included
Bed linen: Included
Check in : Included
Check out: Included
Disinfection We've taken additional cleaning measures to ensure your safety during your stay with us, implementing additional cleaning and disinfection protocols in accordance with official recommendations. + INFO
Final Cleaning: €150.00 /booking
Internet Access: Included
Cooking Lessons, price on request: €0.00 /booking
Cooking Lessons, price on request Private Cooking Lessons in an Exclusive Location, price on request By selecting this service you authorize us to send you further information. Whether you’re a cooking enthusiast together we’ll create and enjoy the dishes we Venetians love to serve at home! Our Cucina is located in one of Venice’s prettiest area, in Dorsoduro District.
Private Tours, price on request: €0.00 /booking
Private Tours, price on request Discover Venice and its secrets with our team of qualified guides... Choose between a classic tour of the monuments of St. Mark's, a tour of the Islands through the North Lagoon or a visit to a glass factory on Murano, a bacaro tour or a tour for Kids and much more. Our Private Tours start from Euros 80 per hour. Please select this service to receive further information.
Taxi Service, price on request: €0.00 /booking
Taxi Service, price on request We offer an ultra-convenient taxi service between the city’s main terminals including Marco Polo’s Airport, the cruise ship docking areas, Santa Lucia railway station and the bus terminals. We do organize boat hire with driver for waterborne travel in and around the city and its islands. All transfers upon your arrival, at your departure or when taking a trip, are coordinated directly by our Staff. Please select this service to receive further information and quotes for your transfers.
Welcome Box and Shopping at Home, price on request: €0.00 /booking
Welcome Box and Shopping at Home, price on request Discover our ‘Standard’ and ‘Luxury’ –welcome packs along with the option of a super-yummy ‘Deli Platter’ for the ultimate gourmet snacking indulgence. We aim to source and deliver any items you may require or desire…. from your favourite foods, drinks and local Venetian specialities to fresh flowers and everyday supplies – direct to your apartment. Welcome Packs starts from Euros 75. Please select this service to receive further information and quotes for the Shopping at Home.
Check-in from 15:00 to 20:00 Every day
Security Deposit (refundable)
Amount: €500.00 /booking Payment method: Credit Card Payment on arrival.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No pets allowed
Add dates to see cancellation policy
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
From the booking date until 57 days before check-in 10% of the total rent
From 56 days before check-in until 29 days before check-in 10% of the total rent
From 28 days before check-in until 16 days before check-in 40% of the total rent
From 15 days before, until the check-in 100% of the total rent
No-show 100% of the total rent
- Tourist tax not included.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
Map and distances
A splendid new apartment that had us at hello! Open the shutters and prepare to be dazzled by fantastic Grand Canal views from the Rialto Bridge to your right to Ca’ Foscari to your left, over one of the most iconic waterways in the world. Accessed via a hidden rear entrance near the Teatro Goldoni...
Ca’ San Beneto NEW LISTING! A new and classically attired 2-bedroomed apartment in a fabulously central area pivotal to Venice’s main sights! Steps away from the magnificent 15th-century Venetian Gothic Palazzo Fortuny in a chic area of San Marco tucked away from the main traffic flows and the...
We must have strolled past it a thousand times but little did we appreciate what lay behind its doors… Nestling in secret behind the garden wall of the 15th century Gothic Palazzo Trevisan Degli Ulivi directly on the ‘passeggiata’-popular Zattere canal-side promenade in Dorsoduro, we’re delighted...
As featured in The London Evening Standard Homes & Property online - November 2018 A sun-dappled pergola in a garden so rare softly whispers your name in the Dorsoduro sestiere… Beckoning you to rest easy, settle back and stay awhile within a sleepily serene backwater offering few sounds other...