La Dimora di San Maurizio 1
La Dimora di San Maurizio 1
Without doubt our most ambitious and spectacular launch to date…
Drawing inspiration from 20 years of offering exceptional Venice rentals and hosting friends old and new from all four corners of the globe, it’s with heartfelt thanks to all the ‘pros’ making this latest mission possible that we roll out the red carpet for Palazzo di San Maurizio.
Curated to captivate and with stellar service for peace of mind…
An entire 5-storey Dimora Italia-owned palace cradling 4 newborn apartments in one of the most prestigious locations in the San Marco sestiere.
Restored by maestros in the art of reawakening tired spaces with the sympathy and respect such venerable buildings deserve, these lavishly appointed apartments boast fully bespoke interiors in a signature style much-admired for its vitality and verve.
Poised prettily in pink opposite the Museum of Music in sunny Campo San Maurizio, between the cafés of Santo Stefano and the luxury boutiques nuzzling St. Mark’s Square, La Dimora Maurizio’s apartments are of differing sizes and sleep 30 guests in total when reserved for exclusive use.
Within a waltz of the world-famous La Fenice Opera House and the Gritti Palace’s Riva Lounge for glamorous Grand Canal-side drinks, all 4 air-conditioned apartments are accessible by lift and include –
La Dimora di San Maurizio 1 (sleeps 4+4)
Promising ‘Relaxation in Peach and Russet’
A 3 bedroom (2 double beds, 2 single sofa beds & 1 double sofa bed) / 2 bathroom and 1 guest bathroom apartment
Boasting high-spec fittings and accoutrements and an ambience we know you’ll love…
Situated on the 1st floor served by lift, beautifully presented in pale peach and russet tones and showcasing 6 windows to the fore overlooking the Campo towards the tipsily tilting bell tower of Santo Stefano, accommodation comprises:
- A cosy and welcoming sitting room in romantic peach – bringing to mind the delicious Bellini’s regularly served at Harry’s Bar! – with whitewashed wooden timbers overhead, wooden flooring topped with Kilim underfoot plus ample comfy seating (including a double sofa bed) for congregating with your party and raising a glass or 2
- A fully fitted kitchen / dining room (also to the front of the apartment) with integrated appliances, a dining suite with seating for 6 guests, bar stool seating for 2 and a pair of open doorways connecting the sitting room to the side
- The apartment’s truly divine master bedroom – also facing the Campo and home to a double bed* beautifully dressed in autumnal russet and with Oriental-style lanterns to either side, a custom-made wardrobe, its own pristine bathroom with luxurious walk-in shower and a handy dressing room/wardrobe cleverly slotted in between both rooms
- An equally sumptuous and very pretty 2nd double bedroom to the rear of the palazzo, exquisitely furnished in ochre and russet colours and with a double bed*, a gorgeous mirror-and-fretwork-fronted wardrobe and an inbuilt desk / writing / pc area for keeping up online
- The apartment’s delightful 3rd double bedroom (also to the rear) – a beautifully presented and peaceful haven in Lewis & Wood’s Rococo wallpaper and home to 2 single sofa beds set beneath a timbered ceiling
And shared between the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms –
- A very smart additional bathroom with a large and luxurious walk-in shower with attractive argyle-pattern tiling
While completing the accommodation just beyond Dimora di San Maurizio 1’s sitting room –
- A guest bathroom (loo and wash hand basin only) with Lewis & Wood’s Benaki wallpaper, mirror and soft lighting
* Note that the 2 double beds within the apartment can each be made into 2 singles upon request
Are you part of a larger group who’d like to stay close together but in separate apartments? We offer three other deluxe apartments within La Dimora di San Maurizio: Apartment 2 / 3 / 4
A ‘flagship’ Dimora Italia property in a superb central location with an upmarket vibe: not too busy, not too quiet and pivotal to all the sights.
Beside the ‘Mercatino San Maurizio’ Antiques Market held on certain dates throughout the year and a short stroll to the Accademia Galleries just across the Accademia Bridge, to 3 vaporetto (water-bus) stops – Accademia, Giglio and Sant’ Angelo – for easy travel about town, and to the traditional traghetto at Santa Maria Del Giglio ferrying passengers by gondola across the Grand Canal to the laid-back and very beautiful Dorsoduro sestiere.
Why not join us with your family or friends during your stay at our professionally equipped Venetian home-kitchen ‘A TAVOLA’ situated on one of Venice’s prettiest canals, where you can celebrate the Italian passion for great food, wine and company with…
Informal, hands-on COOKING CLASSES to inspire and delight, with menus focusing on traditional Italian and
Easy-going and informative sommelier-led Italian WINE TASTINGS, with particular emphasis on bottles from the Veneto and Friuli, paired with artisanal cheeses and seasonal local appetisers
A charming PRIVATE EVENT SPACE for your special occasion coupled with the organisational skills and friendly support of our VOV Concierge
Do get in touch for a chat and a quote!
Caution (remboursable) : 700,00 € /réservation
Check in : Inclus
Check out : Inclus
Climatisation : Inclus
Désinfection : Inclus
Linge de lit : Inclus
Ménage fin de séjour : 150,00 € /réservation
dimoraitalia.labels.detail.accommodation.touristicregistrationnumber : M0270428909
Réservation de parking, prix sur demande : 0,00 € /réservation
Service de taxi, prix sur demande : 0,00 € /réservation
Visites privées, prix sur demande : 0,00 € /réservation
Welcome Box et Shopping à la maison, prix sur demande : 0,00 € /réservation
außergewöhnlich gute ausstattung und geschmackvolle einrichtung aus hochwertigen materialienaußergewöhnlich gute ausstattung und geschmackvolle einrichtung aus hochwertigen materialien25 oct. 2020KonstantinLa Dimora di San Maurizio 1