La Corte dei Cuoridoro 2 Canal View
La Corte dei Cuoridoro 2 Canal View
Follow in the footsteps of 15-century Doge Francesco Molin at his former home – Palazzo Molin del Cuoridoro – in the San Marco sestiere.
An exceptional example of a Venetian Gothic palazzo complete with coat of arms, Gothic Fiorito windows and two exquisite water doors*, the palazzo is now home to two meticulously restored Dimora Italia apartments with towering ceilings, designer furnishings, touch-control technology and terrazzo floors.
Like an imperious grande dame commanding respect and adulation in the midst of all the action near La Fenice and St. Mark’s Square, this historic palazzo (listed for its importance by the Belle Arti**) provides an astonishing backdrop to:
La Corte dei Cuoridoro 2 (sleeping 5)
Situated on the 1st and 2nd floors of the palazzo reached by stairs and accessed via the palazzo’s water door or the Culti-decorated communal ‘androne’ hallway, the accommodation boasts Wi-Fi and air-conditioning and comprises:
- A visually arresting and impressively proportioned main living space, home to a sitting/dining area furnished with a vast L-shaped sofa, a Knoll Saarinen dining table with contemporary metal wire chairs for 6 and a well-equipped kitchenette
Taking centre stage in this magnificent room hangs a splendid floor-to-ceiling wall mural depicting the Campanile and Doge’s Palace lit by a Mariano Fortuny-style black tripod floor lamp… while a pair of half-glazed doors flanked by whimsical striped ‘pali da casada’ poles in miniature open onto stand-on balconies offering breathtaking views over the Rio dei Barcoroli canal below
At the entrance to the apartment there’s a small room with combined washing machine/dryer, and on the apartment’s lower level reached by stairs…
- A spacious and elegant principal bedroom with a double bed, restored timbers overhead, a large Persian rug giving warmth underfoot, a wall-length mirror-fronted wardrobe, a pair of half-glazed doors opening onto Juliet balconies overlooking the canal to the front of the palazzo and a modern en suite bathroom with shower
- The stylish 2nd double bedroom with a double bed, ample wardrobe space, a pair of half-glazed doors opening onto Juliet balconies overlooking the canal, and a doorway leading directly into a…
- 3rd studio/bedroom with a single fold-out bed - an exquisite little space lit from the outside by the top portion of one of Palazzo’s Cuoridoro’s pretty Gothic water doors and with its own en suite bathroom in marble with shower
- And completing the apartment’s memorable accommodation – a separate luxury bathroom in marble with bathtub and a fabulous stone wall plaque depicting the Winged Lion of St. Mark!
* Perfect for stylish and convenient arrivals/departures by private water taxi
** The Heritage Authorities
PLEASE NOTE that Palazzo Molin del Cuoridoro’s communal ‘androne’ hallway and courtyard garden are only available for use by residents of the palazzo and, as such, are unavailable to guests of La Corte dei Cuoridoro 2 (also kindly note that picnics, dining and sunbathing are not permitted in these areas :)
Are you part of a larger group who’d like to stay close together but in separate apartments? We offer another apartment in this fabulous palazzo: La Corte dei Cuoridoro 1 (sleeping 4)
A luxury palazzo apartment exuding charisma, with world-famous attractions waiting to greet you at every turn.
Moments to all the must-see sights of/near Piazza San Marco including the towering Campanile, the Basilica, the Doge’s Palace, the Clock Tower (Torre dell’ Orologio), Harry’s Bar, Caffé Florian(300 years old this year!), not forgetting the incredibly charming hidden Scala Contarini del Bovolo and the gondola station at Bacino Orseolo.
Close to some of Venice’s finest luxury boutiques, 3 well-stocked supermarkets (plus one very closeby specialising in organic foods), a local wine shop just off Campo Santo Stefano, countless bars and restaurants (including Ristorante Da Ivo – often in the press!), along with one of Venice’s most famous coffee and pastry shops – Marchini Time.
Within a short walk of 3 vaporetto (water bus) stops – Rialto, San Marco Vallaresso and Sant’Angelo for easy movement around the city - and to the traghetto gondola ferry at Sant’ Angelo/Garzoni crossing the Grand Canal to San Toma in labyrinthine district of San Polo.
An easy amble across the iconic Rialto Bridge to the Rialto Market (food shopping heaven!) Also within a short stroll of the Palazzo Grassi Museum of Modern Art and the Accademia Bridge.
Why not join us with your family or friends during your stay at our professionally equipped Venetian home-kitchen ‘A TAVOLA’ situated on one of Venice’s prettiest canals, where you can celebrate the Italian passion for great food, wine and company with…
Informal, hands-on COOKING CLASSES to inspire and delight, with menus focusing on traditional Italian and
Easy-going and informative sommelier-led Italian WINE TASTINGS, with particular emphasis on bottles from the Veneto and Friuli, paired with artisanal cheeses and seasonal local appetisers
A charming PRIVATE EVENT SPACE for your special occasion coupled with the organisational skills and friendly support of our VOV Concierge
Do get in touch for a chat and a quote!
Caution (remboursable) : 600,00 € /réservation
Check in : Inclus
Check out : Inclus
Climatisation : Inclus
Désinfection : Inclus
Linge de lit : Inclus
Ménage fin de séjour : 135,00 € /réservation
dimoraitalia.labels.detail.accommodation.touristicregistrationnumber : M02704211568
Réservation de parking, prix sur demande : 0,00 € /réservation
Service de taxi, prix sur demande : 0,00 € /réservation
Visites privées, prix sur demande : 0,00 € /réservation
Welcome Box et Shopping à la maison, prix sur demande : 0,00 € /réservation