La Dimora di San Maurizio 4
La Dimora di San Maurizio 4
Without doubt our most ambitious and spectacular launch to date…
Drawing inspiration from 20 years of offering exceptional Venice rentals and hosting friends old and new from all four corners of the globe, it’s with heartfelt thanks to all the ‘pros’ making this latest mission possible that we roll out the red carpet for Palazzo di San Maurizio.
Curated to captivate and with stellar service for peace of mind…
An entire 5-storey Dimora Italia-owned palace cradling 4 newborn apartments in one of the most prestigious locations in the San Marco sestiere.
Restored by maestros in the art of reawakening tired spaces with the sympathy and respect such venerable buildings deserve, these lavishly appointed apartments boast fully bespoke interiors in a signature style much-admired for its vitality and verve.
Poised prettily in pink opposite the Museum of Music in sunny Campo San Maurizio, between the cafés of Santo Stefano and the luxury boutiques nuzzling St. Mark’s Square, La Dimora Maurizio’s apartments are of differing sizes and sleep 30 guests in total when reserved for exclusive use.
Within a waltz of the world-famous La Fenice Opera House and the Gritti Palace’s Riva Lounge for glamorous Grand Canal-side drinks, all 4 air-conditioned apartments are accessible by lift and include –
La Dimora di San Maurizio 4 (sleeps 6+2)
Presenting ‘Style in Shades of Samphire and Seagrass’
A 3 double bedroom (plus 1 double sofa bed) / 3 bathroom apartment
Situated on the 4th & 5th floors (served by lift to the 4th floor followed by stairs the 5th) and with a total of 6 tall windows to the fore overlooking the Campo towards the tipsily tilting bell tower of Santo Stefano – the palazzo’s heavenly penthouse apartment. Dressed in a briny harvest of Venetian saltmarsh colours and boasting a wonderful furnished south-facing terrace leading off one of its bedrooms, accommodation comprises:
- A plush and characterful sitting room in sumptuous samphire and seagrass greens with wooden timbers overhead, wooden flooring topped with Kilim underfoot plus a large L-shaped double sofa bed for lounging with your loved ones and lazily gazing at the view
- A fully fitted kitchen / dining room (also to the front of the apartment) with integrated appliances, a dining suite with seating for 8 guests plus bar stool seating for 2 - note the green and purple colour scheme bringing to mind the Castruare of Sant’ Erasmo (purple artichoke from the island of Sant’ Erasmo) – a highly-prized and favourite ingredient of many a Venetian cook!
- The apartment’s ravishing master bedroom – facing the Campo and home to a gorgeous double bed* decked out in a restful clay colour palette with Oriental-style lanterns to either side, a custom-made wardrobe plus its own sparklingly fresh hematite-grey bathroom with luxurious walk-in shower
- An equally impressive and very pretty 2nd double bedroom to the rear of the palazzo and showcasing a double bed* with bespoke upholstery and fine linens, a dainty custom-made wardrobe, a pristine separate bathroom of its own with bathtub and hand-held shower and – the cherry on top – access out onto a spacious furnished terracotta terrace offering peaceful hidden glimpses over neighbouring palazzo
Stairs rising to the 5th Floor where we find –
- The apartment’s delightful 3rd double (dual-aspect) bedroom expertly decked out in sandy neutrals and home to a double bed* set beneath a timbered ceiling, a custom-made wardrobe and its own en suite bathroom with luxurious walk-in shower
* Note that all 3 double beds within the apartment can each be made into 2 singles upon request
Are you part of a larger group who’d like to stay close together but in separate apartments? We offer three other deluxe apartments within La Dimora di San Maurizio: Apartment 1 / 2 / 3
A ‘flagship’ Dimora Italia property in a superb central location with an upmarket vibe: not too busy, not too quiet and pivotal to all the sights.
Beside the ‘Mercatino San Maurizio’ Antiques Market held on certain dates throughout the year and a short stroll to the Accademia Galleries just across the Accademia Bridge, to 3 vaporetto (water-bus) stops – Accademia, Giglio and Sant’ Angelo – for easy travel about town, and to the traditional traghetto at Santa Maria Del Giglio ferrying passengers by gondola across the Grand Canal to the laid-back and very beautiful Dorsoduro sestiere.
Why not join us with your family or friends during your stay at our professionally equipped Venetian home-kitchen ‘A TAVOLA’ situated on one of Venice’s prettiest canals, where you can celebrate the Italian passion for great food, wine and company with…
Informal, hands-on COOKING CLASSES to inspire and delight, with menus focusing on traditional Italian and
Easy-going and informative sommelier-led Italian WINE TASTINGS, with particular emphasis on bottles from the Veneto and Friuli, paired with artisanal cheeses and seasonal local appetisers
A charming PRIVATE EVENT SPACE for your special occasion coupled with the organisational skills and friendly support of our VOV Concierge
Do get in touch for a chat and a quote!
Payment method: Credit Card
Pay Way: Arrival
Bed linen : Included
Check in : Included
Check out : Included
Disinfection : Included
Final Cleaning : €150.00 /booking
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : €700.00 /booking
Touristic Registration Number : M0270428912
Private Tours, price on request : €0.00 /booking
Taxi Service, price on request : €0.00 /booking
Welcome Box and Shopping at Home, price on request : €0.00 /booking
Wine Tasting in an Exclusive Location, price on request : €0.00 /booking
Check-out schedule: 11:00
We kindly ask you to contact us 1 week before your stay to let us know your estimated arrival time in the city so that we can make arrangements to meet you and escort you to the property.
We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
Tourist tax not included.
VAT included in the accommodation price.
A word from our
Great apartment in a great locationGreat apartment in a great location10 Jul 2021ThomasTravel with style
7 Aug 2020HeiseExcellent
Other than our stay at Palazzo Loredan, this was the best apartment we have booked. Accommodation and attention to detail was exceptional.Other than our stay at Palazzo Loredan, this was the best apartment we have booked. Accommodation and attention to detail was exceptional.7 Jan 2020RichardLa Dimora
La qualité du logement et de ses équipementsLa qualité du logement et de ses équipements6 Nov 2019BarboniExcellent séjour
La Dimora did not disappoint. This is an amazing property with a perfect blend of comfort, location and luxury. Marta was her usual self, friendly, knowledgeable and always ready to go above and beyond to make us comfortable. VOV can be very proud of this property and their wonderful staff.La Dimora did not disappoint. This is an amazing property with a perfect blend of comfort, location and luxury. Marta was her usual self, friendly, knowledgeable and always ready to go above and beyond to make us comfortable. VOV can be very proud of this property and their wonderful staff.29 Oct 2019LynnAnother amazing stay in Venice
Everything was great, we will definitely return.Everything was great, we will definitely return.6 Oct 2019ZachFamily trip