Ca' Romantica Terrace
Ca' Romantica Terrace
An Impossibly Romantic Little Gothic Palazzetto, where every day of your stay feels like February 14th!
Fairytale-gorgeous in appearance, rich coral in colour and steps from Campo San Barnaba in arty Dorsoduro, this newly-refurb’ed apartment is one of the prettiest we’ve set eyes on and features a darling rooftop terrace and bewitching canal views.
Close to some of the finest sights that Venice has to offer including the Accademia Bridge and Galleries and the spectacular Zattere promenade, Ca’ Romantica sleeps 6 guests in a dreamy vintage setting in which contemporary elegance takes the place of OTT Venetian style
Boasting 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms behind its antique exterior (note the envious side-glances of those crossing the adjacent bridge!) Ca’ Romantica’s air-conditioned accommodation is reached via a characterful internal courtyardand comprises –
A staircase rising to the:
1st Floor of the Palazzetto where double doors open to reveal…
· A charming central ‘salone’/dining room of traditional Venetian layout with sparkling terrazzo underfoot, a tall beamed ceiling with a splendid glass Murano chandelier shining above a contemporary dining suite seating 6, and wonderful Gothic ‘bifore’ windows opening onto a dainty ivy-festooned Juliet balcony overlooking the tranquil Rio Del Malpaga canal and the little bridges to either side
· A tastefully furnished sitting room with ample comfy seating, tall ceilings, terrazzo flooring, a view over the canal to the fore and walls hung with vintage prints.
· A small and perfectly formed kitchen to the rear - well-equipped for self-catering
· An attractive double bedroom with a double bed and a separate newly-fitted modern bathroom with shower serving the bedroom and the apartment overall
And on the opposite side of the central ‘salone’ –
· A spacious master bedroom overlooking the canal with a double bed and an en suite bathroom with bathtub
While a private flight of stairs leads up to the ‘icing on the cake’…
· A magnificent furnished wooden ‘altana’ rooftop terrace with its planters of oleander and views of the surrounding locale - simply perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and enjoying the sunshine and leading to…
· Ca’ Romantica’s 3rd double bedroom* (your own little love-nest where you can while away your time!) with a double bed and an en suite bathroom with shower both set beneath sloping wooden beams
· And completing the accommodation at this splendid Venetian home-base - a handy laundry room with a washing machine located on the ground floor
* Please note that this 3rd bedroom and its en suite bathroom are only accessible from the main apartment via the open-air ‘altana’ rooftop terrace!
Palazzetto perfection in much-loved locale, which the VOV team is very proud to call home!
Within a gentle stroll of the Ca’ Rezzonico Museum of 18th century Venice, the Ca’ Rezzonico vaporetto (water bus) stop (with no bridges to cross in between!) along with some of our favourite restaurants and bars - see our VOV Apartment Information File for further details and suggestions!
Steps to the Fondamenta Della Toletta - a pretty canal-side fringed with a bookshop, bank, the well regarded Enoteca Ai Artisti and the busy Bar Alla Toletta - the latter serving some of the tastiest tramezzini in town!
Also within easy reach of a well-stocked 2-storey Punto Simply supermarket at lively Campo Santa Margherita, the ‘Barca Della Frutta e Verdure’ fruit and veg boat moored on the Rio di San Barnaba canal (don’t forget your camera!) and the small shops of Campo San Barnaba for all your self-catering needs
Why not join us with your family or friends during your stay at our professionally equipped Venetian home-kitchen ‘A TAVOLA’ situated on one of Venice’s prettiest canals, where you can celebrate the Italian passion for great food, wine and company with…
Informal, hands-on COOKING CLASSES to inspire and delight, with menus focusing on traditional Italian and
Easy-going and informative sommelier-led Italian WINE TASTINGS, with particular emphasis on bottles from the Veneto and Friuli, paired with artisanal cheeses and seasonal local appetisers
A charming PRIVATE EVENT SPACE for your special occasion coupled with the organisational skills and friendly support of our VOV Concierge
Do get in touch for a chat and a quote!
Payment method: Credit Card
Pay Way: Arrival
Check in : Included
Check out : Included
Disinfection : Included
Final Cleaning : €150.00 /booking
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : €600.00 /booking
Touristic Registration Number : M0270429700
Private Tours, price on request : €0.00 /booking
Taxi Service, price on request : €0.00 /booking
Welcome Box and Shopping at Home, price on request : €0.00 /booking
Wine Tasting in an Exclusive Location, price on request : €0.00 /booking
Check-out schedule: 11:00
We kindly ask you to contact us 1 week before your stay to let us know your estimated arrival time in the city so that we can make arrangements to meet you and escort you to the property.
We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
Tourist tax not included.
VAT included in the accommodation price.