Cellini Suite Florence
FORNACE SUITES – Between Art & Architecture
– FLORENCE Behind a 19th-century façade at the foot of Florence’s Piazzale Michelangelo, sits a symbiosis of art and architecture – Dimora Italia’s Fornace Suites.
A launch pad to gently propel you into the heady pleasures of Florentine living amidst the sophistication and elegance so deeply rooted in the city’s heart, this bijou oasis comprises 6 sublime apartments, each taking its name from a famous master of Italian art.
Centrally located on a triangular spur and rising up like the prow of a ship between the Via Della Fornace and the Via Ser Ventura Monachi in the arty area of Oltrano, and opening its doors to reveal bespoke interiors and furnishings crafted by the internationally acclaimed architecture studio Archea Associati, these select city suites offer air-conditioning for summer comfort and cover 2 floors of the building conveniently served by lift.
Replete with the intimacy and atmosphere redolent of an exclusive boutique hotel thanks to the curated sculptures, paintings and installations in situ throughout, and encapsulating apartments Donatello, Cellini, Bernini, Canova, Michelangelo and Ghiberti – each with its dedicated listing page on this Dimora Italia website – the upscale accommodation hosts up to 18 guests if booked exclusively and comprises:
Cellini - sleeps 2 (+2)
Situated on the 2nd floor and composed of:
• A softy lit main sitting/dining/kitchenette area* showcasing warm wooden timbers tempered by the cool acquamarine tones of the modern buttoned double sofa bed and walls of chic graphite grey. Featuring the geometric monochromatic form of Luigi Carboni’s sculpture-painting with superimposed floral / animal prints which lends the room its unique personality
• A separate bedroom with a contemporary style double bed above which hangs Luigi Carboni’s ‘Il Giardino d’ Acqua’ – The Water garden – immersing the bedroom in deep green hues
• A pristine bathroom with twin wash basins and shower completes the accommodation
* Please note that the kitchenette is equipped for the preparation of light snacks only (not extensive cooking / full meals)
Are you part of a larger group who’d like to stay close together but in separate apartments? We offer 5 other suites in this property: Donatello, Bernini, Canova, Michelangelo and Ghiberti
A unique design-led residence comprising 6 ultra-chic apartments combining the disciplines of art and architecture in the heart of favaloso Florence.
Within steps of the River Arno and accessible by car – please get in touch for further details regarding parking or transfers from Venice – the suites are immersed in the medieval atmosphere of the San Niccolò district just a stone’s throw from the Pitti Palace, the Boboli Gardens and the wonderful city vistas that can be seen from Piazzale Michelangelo.
Ideally placed for exploring Florence on foot and within easy reach of the Palazzo and Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery and Florence’s iconic Duomo, along with craft shops, restaurants, cafés and art galleries including the Tornabuoni Arte Gallery and the Roberto Casamonti Collection at Piazza Santa Trinita comprising works from the beginning of the 20th-century up to the present day.
Also just a short walk to a Carrefour Express supermarket for stocking up on supplies!
Bed linen : Included
Check in : Included
Check out : Included
Disinfection : Included
Final Cleaning : €31.00 /booking
Internet Access : Included
Check-out schedule: 11:00
We kindly ask you to contact us 1 week before your stay to let us know your estimated arrival time in the city so that we can make arrangements to meet you and escort you to the property.
We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
Tourist tax not included.
VAT included in the accommodation price.